Sunday, August 28, 2011
Web 2.0 the web becomes me.0
I can already tell that this class is going to be enjoyable. We got through the first chapter as a class and had some fun doing it. There is a website www.archive.com that has this application on it called, the way back machine. It lets you go to a website and you can click on a year, for example 15 years ago and see what that website looked like back then. Doing this, you can really see how the web has matured into what we know it as today. what was once just a glorified encyclopedia is now a vibrant web of information delivered by text, video, chat and all sorts of tools. It has become a social networking dreamland! The web has matured but, I think it still has more to offer! As more software is developed I think the internet is going to surprise us with what it will be doing in even ten years from now. As the saying goes, "you aint seen nothing yet!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment